300g minced chicken
1 small carrot, cut into quarters
1 small potato , cut into quarters
1 big onion, cut into quarters
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
- Shape minced chicken into patties.
- Fry them in hot oil until cooked. Remove and drain oil.
- In a medium pot, add 2 tbsp oil. Mix the rest of the ingredients in the pot. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour in water. Simmer for another 3minutes.
- Add in pre-cooked patties.
- Cook over low heat.
- Pour in sauce. Mix well.
- Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or until all vegetables are soft.