Do you know that lemon helps to improve and enhance the flavor of various dishes, salads and drinks? This wonderful dish brings out the lemon sweet taste in chicken.
1 piece of chicken breast, cut into chunks
4 tbsp cornflour
1 clove garlic, chopped
250ml chicken stock
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp sugar
juice of 2 lemons
1 tsp of honey
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice for 20min.
- Drain and retain marinate for later use.
- Coat the chicken pieces with cornflour.
- Fry until chicken are cooked. Set aside.
- Heat a little oil in a wok.
- Fry garlic until aromatic.
- Add chicken stock, fish sauce and sugar.
- Pour in lemon juice, cooked chicken and thicken the sauce with cornstarch.
- Add pepper and honey before serving.