1/2 can beetroots
4 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
a pinch of salt
a few shakes of pepper
- Cut beetroot thickly. Set aside.
- Cut asparagus into 3inch length.
- Parboil them in hot boiling water. Remove and set aside.
- Boil egg until becomes hard approximately 10min.
- Cut into slices. Set aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in wok. Fry shallots until slightly brownish. Remove and drain oil.
- Arrange asparagus on a plate. Next, beetroot on top. Pour salad dressing on them. Arrange slices of eggs on the side. Put shallots on top beetroot.