3 bowls overnight cooked rice
1tsp mashed garlic
75g barbecued pork or hotdog
2 pieces dried black mushrooms
2 eggs, beaten
1 stalk spring onion , diced
2 tsp light soy sauce
a pinch of salt
1 tsp oil
- Trim asparagus. Wash and cut into slices.
- Heat wok with a little oil. Stir fry mashed garlic, asparagus, salt and water.
- Cook until half-done. Remove and set aside.
- Dice barbecue pork and mushrooms.
- Heat up wok again with 2 tbsp oil.
- Fry barbecue pork, mushroom and asparagus.
- Add in seasoning.
- Add in rice. Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Swirl beaten eggs around the rice. Keep stirring until rice is all combined with eggs.
- Add spring onion and turn off heat.
- Serve hot.