8 cloves garlic
1 tbsp dried prawns
3/4 cup water
2 sliced ginger
1 tsp chinese wine
a pinch of salt and pepper
1/2 tsp sugar
- Remove garlic skin.
- Soak dried prawns in a small bowl of water. Drain well.
- Wash spinach. Trim spinach leaves with 3 inch stem.
- Heat wok with 1tbsp oil. Stir fry ginger until fragrant.
- Add in dried prawns and stir fry until golden brown.
- Sizzle with wine. Dish up. Discard ginger.
- Add 2tbsp oil in the wok.
- Stir fry garlic until golden brown.
- Add in spinach.
- Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in water, seasoning and dried prawns.
- Cover the wok. Simmer until spinach is cooked.
- Serve hot.