113 beef / pork / chicken
2 tbsp groundnuts, deep fried
1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp cornflour
1/2 tsp wine
1/2 tbsp oil
- Cut beef into thin slices.
- Mix well with marinade for 10min.
- Wash and cut celery into 3inch length.
- Heat up wok with 1 tbsp oil.
- Stir fry celery with salt. Remove when the celery is cooked.
- Wash and put rice in a claypot or rice cooker.
- Add a suitable amount of water. When the rice is almost cook, approximately 90%, arrange beef slices on top the rice.
- Cover and cook until done. Add celery.
- Pour light soy sauce and cooked oil over the meat and celery.
- Sprinkle crisp fried groundnuts.
- Serve hot.