STEWED HAM WITH BROAD BEANS
450g broad beans
1 piece chicken / pork ham (dice)
1/4 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp grated ginger
3/4 cup water
2/3 tsp light soy sauce
a dash sesame oil
a pinch of pepper
1tsp cornflour mix with 2 tbsp water
- Remove broad beans shell. Rinse and drain.
- Heat 2tbsp oil to fry garlic, ginger and ham.
- Sprinkle a little wine, pour in seasoning mix and boil briefly.
- Add in broad beans, lower heat to stew until ingredients becomes tender and sauce thicken.
- Complete with a little cornflour mixture. Serve hot.