60g prawns (remove shell)
1-2 piece salted vegetables
a bowl of rice
2 cups chicken stock
a pinch of salt
1/4 tsp cornflour
a few pinch of pepper
a little salt
a dash of sesame oil
a pinch of pepper
- Remove prawn intestines, rinse and wipe dry.
- Marinade the prawns. Leave aside.
- Rinse salted green vegetables, squeeze dry and mince them.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil to fry salted vegetables, pour in stock. Let it cook for a while.
- Place marinade prawns, rice into stock.
- Cook until all ingredients are done.
- Season the soup.