100g carrot (slice)
100g broccoli (quarter)
100g cauliflower (quarter)
3 pieces black mushroom (soak)
a few garlic (mince)
2 piece ginger (slice)
1 can of mock vegetarian meat (reserve stock)
a little soy sauce
mock vegetarian meat stock
- Boil cauliflower, broccoli and carrot until soft. Remove and set aside.
- Fry garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in mushroom. Fry briefly.
- Pour in cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, stock, and soy sauce.
- Let it boil for a while. Pour in mock vegetarian meat.
- Let it simmer until stock thicken. Serve warm.