a few peach halves
a pinch of salt and pepper
1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
1 tbsp condense milk
- Boil macaroni until soft. Remove to rinse with cold water.
- Drain and mix with a little salad oil.
- Remove prawns intestines, rinse well and steam until done.
- Remove prawn shell and mix with seasoning.
- Peel and core apples, pear.
- Rinse with cold water and dice. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients (except peaches) in a mixing bowl and blend in salad dressing.
- Dish up.
- Cut peaches into crescent shape and decorate along side the plate. Serve.