DEEP FRIED PRAWN WITH CHIVES
6 large prawns
40g green chives
some wafer papers / beancurd skins
a pinch of salt
a pinch of pepper
- Trim prawns, retain head and tail. Remove body shell and intestines. Rinse well and wipe them dry.
- Slit open horizontally then has lightly. Stir in seasoning mix and marinade well.
- Rinse green chives and scald with hot water. Cut into 1 inch long.
- Arrange chives on top of prawns.
- Cut wafers/skins into long stripes and wrap prawns. Deep fry prawns until crispy. Remove and drain excess oil.